Friday, September 17, 2010

BYOM Class - Holiday Edition!

We're offering 2 classes, so please RSVP for the class date you would like to attend. Sign up for one class or both!

Monday, November 15th at 6:30pm-9:30pm
Saturday, November 20th at 9am-12pm

Bring Your Own Makeup, and we'll teach you how to use what you've already got! Need some new makeup? Come to class before you buy, so you know what to buy where!

This is a special class just before the holiday rush to teach you Winter trends, tips and tricks to help you look amazing for all your holiday events! We'll be going over the hottest colors for the season, which colors you can wear and how to wear them!

You'll learn:
How to pick a foundation color
Tips and tricks to save you time and money
What products to buy at the grocery store vs department store
Learn what colors look good and how to wear bold fun colors
Learn how to look your best every day with less work
What's new technology vs hype products

Special Holiday Tips:
How to apply fake eyelashes
More formal looks for holiday parties
and much much more!!!

This class is packed with information! So come ready to have fun and learn a ton!

How to sign up for class: Once you RSVP please email us at: WoWFactor2u@yahoo.com. Please include which class you would like to attend. We will email you a link to register and pay for the class. Seating is limited, so don't forget to ask friends/family if they want to join you so you can all get in on the fun!

Register before and pay only $35! At the door: $50. Special prizes for the first 10 to sign up for class, and register before November 1st and be entered to win a Beauty Gift Basket worth $200+!

You won't want to miss this class!
Here's what people are saying about the BYOM Class:

Lana: "I went to a few of Marzette's make up classes and loved them! She's so helpful and sweet and makes the classes personal to the make up you already have and suggests some great new products!"

Mariah: "I went to The Wow factor's makeup class, I learned the proper colors to wear on my face, how to apply my blush and how to make my cheeks highlighted and darker. I learned that makeup is an illusion, and different makeup looks (light lip with dark eye, etc), what makeup looks are good for school/weekends, and how to apply eye makeup according to the shape of my little beady eyes. I can't wait to go to another class! I'm bringing friends next time!"

Cindy: "I recently went to The Wow Factor's, bring your own makeup class, I wasn't sure what to expect or what even I would be able to take from it. I soon realized that with a few tips, in a class like this, I could do my own makeup with what I ALREADY had, and have it look like a professional did it. I would highly recommend anybody to come attend these classes! It will be well worth your time!"

Hope to see you there!

No comments: